Monday, February 25, 2008

Manic Monday

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
Oh it was soooo fun, we woke up and my husband made a HUGE breakfast, with big fluffly french toast, bacon, sausage, eggs, and fresh fruit. Then it started snowing so I was just thinking we could sit home and have a relaxing day, but he got on the phone and invited a bunch of my friends over for a party, my sister came over with a cake amd decorated my car and Paul bar-b-qued and my friends and family came over, we just partied all night. Then later we went out to a little bar down the street that and danced until 2am It was a blast!

What's the last thing you bought yourself, just for fun?
well this weekend I bought some super cool hot pink knee high socks, and some black and pink ones with sparklies, that I wore with my jean skirts over the weekend in the rain...I didnt even care I was just happy it wasnt snowing! haha!

What would the child you once were think of the adult you have become?

depending on the age of the child I were to think of, my answers would be completely different, if I think back to 7 years old I think I would be really sad that I wasnt a mariene biologist and I didnt live at the beach, and I would be shocked that I have 2 boys and not 2 girls. But if I think back between 12 and 13, I would be estatic that Paul is my husband and I would be a little surprised that I have kids this young, and I would think I was a weirdo for moving back to the mountains and not staying at the beach, and probably disappointed that I didn't stay in college in San Diego. But for the most part my child me would smile, cause i'm not your 'avarage adult' I'm still a big kid, I like to have fun and when I go places I tend to dance in the street and sing "party in my tummy" with my sister, I just have fun and I really dont care what people think about me, which I think I tend to have more fun than some cause I'm not wondering what the person next to me is going to think, and that is exactly how I was when I was a kid!

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

Hey, I liked your MM post! And you made me remember that I never said anything of our family tradition for birthdays (and Father's and Mother's Day as well), which is 'breakfast in bed'... It was great!

Thanks for having visited my my post. Have a great MM!

Lala said...

I love your answers. So in depth.

Oh and just thought I'd let you know I tagged you and u can see my blog for details. I spelled your name wrong. :/ but I'm on my way now to fix it!

Happy MM

Denise said...

I really liked this.