Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Weekend

So my hubby got to come home late Valentine's day night, it was so exciting! The best Valentine's Day gift...him calling me to say he was just calling me to wish me a Happy Valentine's Day and he was sorry he couldn't be home and to pick him up around 9:30pm from the airport! I screamed, I was sooooo happy! So he came home and we just lounged around the house and went to the park, just spent time together, talked watched movies, all that fun stuff. Then came Monday...it was bittersweet because it was his last day home until he had to leave again, it was so nice though, we played with the kids all day and then we got to take them to my mom's to spend the night (we had to wake up at 3:30am to get him to the airport ontime) but we had a nice night together, we did his laundry and talked/laughed. He is amazing, and already our kids know he is away at work for the next few days, and boy are they taking advantage of it, already driving me crazy...they are such little angels when he is home, but the minute Paul leaves they turn into 3 foot monsters! So its finally 7:00 my favorite time I am putting them to bed! YAY!!! So that was my relaxing weekend that made me feel refreshed for a moment, and the kids draind all that out of me by noon today! haha!!

4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Sounds like a nice weekend :)

Kristin said...

Sounds really relaxing. No stress just all fun!

Lala said...

What a nice suprise! My son does the same thing, when daddy is home all is sweet, once daddy leaves everything gets crazy!

Shari said...

I'm so happy for you. Mine should be home in 1 week. It's been 3 already. Arrggg. We all have cabin fever really bad, too. Oh well, it makes me feel for the women who really are alone and unable to leave their home, just hoping that someone will some visit her.