Sunday, March 30, 2008

Friday's Feast...on a Sunday

Ok so I am extremely late this week I have been so busy so here is my feast...

Appetizer
What does the color dark green make you think of?

My old house when I was a little kid, my mom went through this green stage and painted our walls a dark hunter green it was pretty but she got over green pretty quick after she painted...haha
Soup
How many cousins do you have?

this must be a trick question...I have well over 100 cousins that I can just name, my mom's family is HUGE and I haven't even met half of them but I know I have a ton!
Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you?

I would say about a 9 I'm pretty dang honest, the only time I'm not is if I am telling white lies to spare someones feelings. But if you are really close to me I will definately tell you your haircut sucks and then try to help find an alternative.
Main Course
Name something that is truly free.

Air...I wonder how long that will last
Dessert
Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence.

I love Shopping, and finding good Prices, then Riding quads In the dessert, Napping in the truck, while Going on vacation.
that was kind of hard!

1 comment:

Lala said...

Over 100 cousin!? I thought I had alot...