Monday, March 3, 2008

Tuesday Toot



So this week I have gotten sooooo much done, I have stayed up on my laundry and I am happy to report right now the only dirty clothes in my house are the ones on our backs! FINALLY!!! It was hard but I finally did it, and my whole house is really clean and my closets are organized, and my husband scrubbed the rug last night and then vaccuumed to help me out. I am very proud of myself for keeping up with everything and to top it off I have more free time, when the kids take a nap I'm not frantically cleaning, I can sit and have a cup of tea and watch TV or take a shower, heck I can even take a nap (note to self) and I taught Jordan his ABC's this week with the help of Jake. He gets things mixed up but he can sing them pretty good...not bad for a 19 month old! Oh and Jake is OFFICALLY POTTY TRAINED we even went to LA and not 1 diaper for him! This has been such a good week...seriously WONDERFUL! THANK YOU JESUS!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

congrats on the potty training! Im sure you are lovin' that!

Me said...

Yeah Jake!!! That is a great accomplishment!

Me said...

Thanks - I added you to both of mine!

Aisha said...

That's awesome! Good job, Shonnte. :D