Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?

Cool Bart
That would definitely have to be The Simpson's and its still my favorite show! I was in love with Bart when I was a kid!

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?

It would probably be a goldfish because they are easy and I really dont need anything else to pick up after and I would name it Spot. But I really do want hermit crabs again, when the kids are older.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?

OH!! a 10 for sure! We dont get to do it a lot anymore so its really fun when it happens!

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
Mainly country but occasionally alternative or kid songs

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?

I dont think I have ever bought a clock, I'm always given them...yep never bought one!

9 comments:

maiylah said...

we have thought of getting a goldfish, but we keep putting it off. lol. Spot's a nice name! :)
happy FF

Slices of Life said...

A goldfish named Spot, that's cute!

Bela said...

i really find simpsons very funny. i still watch it up to now.

mine is up too. hope u can check it out:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-eighty-nine.html

Marsha said...

The Simpsons are hilarious... I would never have figured you for a Bart fan though! Guess that's the purpose of these memes... we learn about other people!

Have a great weekend and please join my feast if you can.

Just Some Thoughts

BTW, still haven't talked to my daughter yet!

Toni said...

The Simpsons is my husbands favorite show!

I have tagged you for a short meme is you get the chance...

Toni

Lala said...

You and I are so much alike it's crazy! Happy Friday!

-Laura

Shari said...

I never get dressed up any more. Not even for church. Jeans and flip flops are welcomed, especially at our Saturday night service.

Aisha said...

Hi Shonnte, it's good to visit your blog again. :)

ShannonW said...

I have the Bartman song stuck in my head now LOL