Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thrusday Thirteen - in honor of Valentine's Day


13 Things I love about my husband

1. When I see him I get butterflies
2. He makes me smile
3. He smells really good
4. He gave me the greatest kids ever
5. He spoils me, and gives me his love
6. He provides for us and makes sure we have everything we need, and then some
7. He's my best friend, my rock, my whole world, my everything
8. His voice
9. His hugs and kisses, the way he holds me tight, being in his arms is my favorite place in the whole world
10. Just the thought of him brings a smile to my face
11. He makes me laugh so hard I cry
12. He makes me feel beautiful
13. HE IS MY FIRST LOVE, MY ONLY LOVE, HE MAKES ALL MY DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful list, I went with the same theme, I like your #1 and that he makes you feel beautiful, I forgot those things.
Have a great day together.

Shari said...

Wow. What a guy you have. He sounds like a great Daddy, too. You're a busy gal today with all the Memes.

Melanie said...

You are a blessed woman! Wonderful, sweet list! Happy Valentine's Day!

Byrning Bunny said...

Happy Valentine's Day, lucky lady.


http://byrningbunny.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

You a so lucky. I had to kiss a few frogs to find my prince.

Unknown said...

beautiful post and great blog!

Aisha said...

This is so sweet! :) I like # 12 most especially. Would like to add you to my site so I can visit yours often :)