Monday, April 14, 2008

Manic Monday

Is there anything for which you would willingly give your life?
Yes. My family, I would try so hard to not have to just because I want to watch them grow up, but I definately would without hesitation

How would you communicate with someone if you didn't share a common language?
Its really hard I have had to do that before there was a lot of pointing and confusion, I gave in and called my friend who spoke spanish and had her translate, and if I were ever put in that situation again I would just call someone.

Where is your ideal place/location to have a wedding?
That would have to be on a beach! that is where we were supposed to get married, it was fun planning everything and getting the permits lined up, then I found out I was pregnant with Jake and he was due 10 days before our wedding! So there went that idea haha!
Wedding

5 comments:

Sandee said...

You visited my Manic Monday so I thought I would visit yours as well. They are indeed different, but I like your answers. Especially the first question. I would do the same. Have a great MM. :)

Kristin said...

I am so there with you. Oh yes and have fun on your wlaks. :) Wish I was there, although I might come to visit this summer!

ShannonW said...

I think a beach wedding would be romantic.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Serena said...

I know what you mean in #1. Weddings on the beach sounds a bit "difficult" to me because of the sand and wind. :D

ChatnChill

Serena

Utah Mommy said...

Hello there Sweety. Long time no hear, my apology for not visiting you for a long time due to i have a lot of things going on lately. I was really occupied. Hope all is well with you.

By the way could you please do me a favor? Can you please add my 2 more sites here so i can add up yours there as well? Here's the links http://situlas.com and http://senelrads.com, thank you and just leave your message in my tag board soon as you're done adding my sites. God bless!