Monday, April 14, 2008

ok so I have been away for a week...YIKES!!

I am on my way out the door yet again and I am forcing myslef to get a blog and a meme done! I have been so extremely busy but its all been for the best! I am really happy to report we have gotten even more work and we held our first meeting the other night! It's hard work and I feel like all I do is work clean and sleep with the occasional bite of food every now and then but I know it is going to pay off in the end! So today is a little of a lazy day, i got to sleep in a little even my babies are exhausted I had to wake them up! I will try to check in everynight this week. I am making time for my health and I will be walking/running 2 miles everynight at 6pm with my kids and friends so I am very excited about that as well! take care all I will be back soon! I promise...at least I hope!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Awe I miss you love!!

Dette said...

You GO GIRL!!

I know what you mean about trying to keep up with everything - so much to juggle! But good for you for putting your health and exercise at the top of the list.

I hope I can follow suit!

Welcome back, girl!! :)